Yes, you most certainly should!
Although our preference goes to teams already in the USA, we’d be happy to assist you through the visa process if your company is selected.
We are looking for early-stage companies in Pre-Seed or raising Seed, with passionate founders who have a clear vision for the future.
We will admit and invest in 10 startups per cohort in 2023.
Yes, definitely. Please keep in mind that we will be looking forward to hearing about your company’s progress since the previous application.
Yes, our 2023 program is hybrid, so we ask that at least ONE of your core team be present physically for the duration of the program. However, it will not be a 24/7 residency. Join our space in New York City with other portfolio companies, receive hands-on support from our team, and get the most out of the startup ecosystem in NYC.
We always focus on a long-term partnership, and our supports go beyond the program time. From connecting with new investors to finding key hires, from potential biz dev intros to international partnerships, we will always stand by the founder’s side and come back with more resources and opportunities in the long run.
You can apply through our direct application form or our F6S page (see Apply Now).
We charge a $25K program fee to each startup in our 2023 cohort program to cover associated operations costs incurred by the program and for long-term support.
- $75,000~$150,000 USD for each startup in the 2023 cohort
- Legal assistance for company formation and IP protection
- Incubator space available in New York for each team
- Weekly speaker series and talks on launching, managing, and growing early-stage startups
- Office hours with Lair East Labs management team and mentor network
- Workshops by our partners
- $350K+ of free hosting credits for major cloud providers, developer tools, product development platforms, and office space.
No, we do not.