Learn, connect and present in one of the world's most dynamic markets.
We are inviting 10 founders to join us on an 11-day,
4-city delegation trip to China. Get first-hand insights into the tech
and startup landscape in China, introduced to the latest innovations and connected
with the top players. You will visit tech corporates, leading startups and
get access to key decision-makers, innovators and business leaders.
Explore the tech and startup ecosystem in each city through community events and private dinners; connect with community
builders and gain insights into the local talent pool.
Pitching your venture
Present your product and venture on the international stage alongside other top tech firms and investment arms in China,
in partnership with China (Shanghai) International Technology Fair, World Intelligence Congress.
Learning about Chinese culture
Immerse yourself in cultural activities curated to supplement your understanding of China’s rapidly changing society and,
thus, enhance your overall image of the country as an emerging market.
Deep-dive into Chinese tech industry
Visit and speak to leading tech giants, startups, accelerators and manufacturers, in partnership with LiangCang Accelerator.
Networking with experts
Accelerate your learning and networking through exclusive events with senior-level
executives and experienced experts in China’s tech industry, in partnership with Peking University HSBC Business School.
- $50,000 USD for each portfolio company
- Legal assistance for company formation and IP protection
- Incubator space available in New York for each team
- Weekly speaker series and talks on launching, managing, and growing early-stage startups
- Office hours with Lair East Labs management team and mentor network
- Workshops by our partners
- $350K+ of free hosting credits for major cloud providers, developer tools, product development platforms, and office space.
Most of our portfolio companies are software or software-related in some way, and are either
B2B or B2C focused. That said, we have invested in hardware companies and are also on the lookout for some blockchain and AI-focused companies.